Hi Yegappan,

2016-3-23(Wed) 14:02:53 UTC+9 yega...@gmail.com:
> Hi,
>
> On Mon, Mar 21, 2016 at 2:45 AM, Dominique Pellé
> <dominique.pe...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hi
> >
> > afl-fuzz found another crash with use of freed memory in vim-7.4.1627
> > (and older) in quickfix code. This is a different bug that the one fixed
> > recently in Vim-7.4.1592:
> >

> The attached patch fixes this issue. These issues are caused by autocmds
> modifying the location list while the location list is being used.

This issue also occurs with the quickfix.

]$ vim -Nu NONE -S crash_qf.vim
Vim: Caught deadly signal SEGV

Vim: Finished.
Segmentation fault (core dumped)

PS
I think we should abort even if `qi->qf_curlist` has changed.

I'm sorry.  In fact, I have had already written a patch.
But did not yet been submitted.
I'll send patch later.

Hirohito Higashi (a.k.a. h_east)