Hi, Dominique

The patch works fine for me, though I didn't examined it intensively yet.

> set t_8f=^[[38;2;%lu;%lu;%lum
> set t_8b=^[[48;2;%lu;%lu;%lum

How about replacing those lines with the following?

let &t_8f = '^[[38;2;%lu;%lu;%lum'
let &t_8b = '^[[48;2;%lu;%lu;%lum'

Actually, I first got colorless vim with xterm-256color and st-256color
when I only put `set guicolors' in .vimrc, but after adding those two
lines, I got terminal vim with true color.