On 2016-09-15, 16:42 GMT, Matěj Cepl wrote:
> That’s probably a good point: looking at issues on
> https://github.com/tonsky/FiraCode/issues and
> https://github.com/tonsky/FiraCode/wiki it seems there is
> truly not The Right Way™ how to do it (especially, if Haskell
> people get involved, who seem to have really weird
> requirements; well, Haskell people ... enough said ;)).
> However, I still hold that this variable should be seen by as
> few people as possible. So, some sensible default should be
> provided, and only weird people (like Bram ;)) should be sent
> to detailed instructions how to fix it (or wiki pages, or
> something).

Actually, it might be interesting to find out “default
ligatures” and “all ligatures” mean in
https://github.com/robertvojta/LigatureXcodePlugin. I guess,
they are trying to solve the same problem.

Matěj

--
https://matej.ceplovi.cz/blog/, Jabber: mc...@ceplovi.cz
GPG Finger: 3C76 A027 CA45 AD70 98B5  BC1D 7920 5802 880B C9D8

All parts should go together without forcing. You must remember
that the parts you are reassembling were disassembled by you.
Therefore, if you can't get them together again, there must be a
reason. By all means, do not use a hammer.
    -- IBM maintenance manual, 1925