Christian Brabandt wrote:

> > > That is called later down anyways, so I guess it is okay.

> > > Converted patch attached. I slightly renamed some functions, added some
> > > static declarations and added some ifdefs and wrote a new test. From my
> > > testing it looks good now.
> >
> > Thanks.  Unfortunately, running the test without the patch doesn't fail.
> > I thought the test should fail without applying the fix.
>
> I think that is because of patch 7.4.700, which recreates all folds
> afterwards. So you would have to revert that patch. However I attach an
> updated patch, where I add a test and make sure, that the first fold is
> not closed after moving. So that should fail for current master and pre
> 7.4.700 and the patch fixes that behaviour.

Thanks for the quick update.  Unfortunately this test also fails after
including the fix:

Found errors in Test_move_folds_around():
function RunTheTest[21]..Test_move_folds_around line 26: Expected [-1, -1, -1,
-1, -1, -1, -1, 8, 8, 8, 8, 8, -1, 14, 14, 14, 14, 14] but got [-1, 2, 2, 2, 2,
2, -1, 8, 8, 8, 8, 8, -1, 14, 14, 14, 14, 14]

Did I miss something?  If 7.4.700 should be undone first I suppose the
patch would not apply cleanly, but it did.

--
>From "know your smileys":
 8<}}   Glasses, big nose, beard