Am 20.07.2017 um 20:24 schrieb Tony Mechelynck:
FWIW, I also think that :tabmove 5 should move the current tab after
what is now tab 5.

Andy: when you do ":1,5move 10", where would you expect the present
first 5 lines to go? After the present line 10 (becoming lines 5-10
after the move) or after the present line 15 (becoming lines 10-15
after the move)? I would expect the former.

Best regards,
Tony.

I see what we have now makes a lot of sense when people put tab page
numbers (like line numbers) on their tab labels. And that's why there
will probably no change.

But otherwise your analogy also suggests that
    :1,5 tabmove 10
should move the first 5 tab pages to after tab page number 10
(which it doesn't (yet)).

--
Andy