Hi Bram,

On Tue, Dec 17, 2019 at 8:49 AM Bram Moolenaar <b...@moolenaar.net> wrote:

> Vim 8.2 has been released, so what is next?

It is good to see the long term plan for the evolution of Vim.
In addition to all the good stuff you have mentioned below,
I would like to also see the pending items at the top of the
todo list for the popup window, text properties, prompt
buffer, terminal debugger and terminal window features
addressed.

Regards,
Yegappan