a `.vim_project` file to mark the project root ? It's fine, but give us a
standard, or:

plugin A uses `.vim_project1`, plugin B uses `.vim_root`, plugin C
uses `.project_root` and plugin C uses `.root`.

And plugin D uses `.git`, and due to submodule, or some other reasons

You will get totally different project roots for the same file.

what a mess ?

在 2019年12月20日星期五 UTC+8上午5:24:09,Gary Johnson写道: