> > var name = Getname() ?? 'unknown'
>
> This `??` operator seems a bit unique to vim9script. If we're trying to be
> more like other languages how about either re-using `else` (as in Getname()
> else 'unknown') or using `or` (Like python): `Getname() or "unknown"`

Python operators are words, which I find making an expression harder to
understand.  We don't have any operators that are words, I don't see a
reason to use it here.

The "??" operator is used in TypeScript, JavaScript, C# and a few other
languages.

35. Your husband tells you he's had that beard for 2 months.