On Mo, 07 Aug 2023, Christian Brabandt wrote:

> Yes, it is on my agenad, once I return from vacation. I don't have currently
> SSH access on my vacation place (only HTTPs unfortunately).

After fighting with mysql for a while, this should be done now:
https://www.vim.org/news/news.php sharing here:

,----
| [2023-08-09] The Vim project is deeply shocked and sad by the sudden
| passing of Bram. We certainly will miss him, his guidance and his
| humour.
|
| The Vim project wouldn't exist without his ongoing passion to lead and
| develop Vim and the community for more than 30 years.
|
| Our deepest condolences to all his family and may they have enough
| strengths to come through these sad times. We lost a great guy way too
| early, who should have had the chance to enjoy and live for at least
| several more years!
|
| In addition he was well-known for collecting donations for the ICCF
| foundation and helping many children in Uganda. And despite the sad
| news, during the last 7 days an incredible amount of EURO 60,000 was
| donated. That is so awesome. Thank you all contributors!
|
| An incredible amount of people have been giving respect and saying
| goodby at here and you'll find obituary articles and links here.
|
| It is in Brams interest to continue the Vim project even if development
| now will slow down, but hopefully the community is being able to step up
| and continue the work in the next years. (Christian Brabandt)
`----

Also I have been told (and mentioned above), that in the past 7 days
ICCF has received € 60,000 which is quite amazing!

Best,
Christian
--
Ein Narr ist nie so lächerlich, als man ihn macht.
                -- Jean Paul