On Sun, Aug 13, 2023 at 12:02 PM Christian Brabandt <cbli...@256bit.org>
wrote:

> I haven't seen any complaints/issues for the TOhtml plugin, so I think
> we are good here, even so it may need some love to e.g. support popups
> or virtual text. Not sure if this would be easily addable to a plugin
> (or even makes sense).

Easy to add? No, probably not. But I would certainly like to include it
sometime:

  https://sourceforge.net/p/vim-tohtml/issues/29/

Patches welcome, especially if they come with a test so I don't need to
figure out how to do it. :)

I think virtual text and other such text properties should probably be
off by default with an option to turn them on, although that may make
the interaction with various other features more complex.