On 23/08/28 12:50 PM, Christian Brabandt wrote:
On Mo, 28 Aug 2023, Ernie Rael wrote:
On 23/08/28 12:13 PM, Christian Brabandt wrote:
No, it wasn't. I've never published, or otherwise made available,
vimscript/vim9script (this is the first vim[9]script I've done). I have seen
a lot of talk in this forum on managing plugins and such and I'm wondering
what's the best way to do it.
Vim9 script should be pretty usable already. Except for OOP features, I
mean. I'd suggest you publish it somehwere to be able to get some
feedback.

Splice9 makes considerable use of vim9classes. When classes were first available last March I filed a bunch of issues. Only in the last few days have all the issues I filed been resolved. This last pending issue about access rules affects Splice9.

-ernie

Best,
Christian