On Mi, 24 Jan 2024, Shay Hill wrote:

> Great logo, but the SVG file was in rough shape. I fixed the issues
> but had to make some minor changes. These are detailed in the README.
>
> This version is made in Python/Vim. Where possible, I tried to infer
> and recreate the steps followed by the original designer.
>
> If this SVG file were maintained on GitHub, I would create a pull
> request. Here it is for consideration.
>
> ShayHill/vim_logo: Vim logo similar to the logo on vim.org
> (github.com)

Shay,
Honestly, I don't understand half of what you detailed in the Github
Readme 🙈 but I cannot see a difference between the README logo and the
output/vim_logo.svg. I suppose this is a good sign :)

I'd like to hear a few more opinions, and if I don't hear a lot of
complaints, I happily include it in the Vim repo. Let me know, what
parts I should include (I suppose the source not sure about the tests).
You can also create a PR against the Vim repo.

Thanks,
Christian
--
take forceful action:
        Do something that should have been done a long time ago.