Does :cc still honor the switchbuf=vsplit setting after this change?

It’s nested in the PR replies currently but I think I asked whether we need
this now in this PR and the consensus was to handle it as a horizontal
split. If people want customizations, that can come in another revision. It
was a thread with me and @chrisbra if I recall correctly.

I think this changes behavior of switchbuf=uselast

The logic for 'switchbuf' is untouched in this PR. However windows that
have 'stickybuf' (soon to be renamed to 'winfixbuf') applied, those windows
are excluded as candidates so set switchbuf=uselast won’t accidentally
switch to them.
​