Hi,

Time for a new snapshot!  As usual you can download it from here:

http://code.google.com/p/macvim/wiki/Snapshot

The most apparent change this time around are the new 16x16 document icons.
Thanks to Nico Weber it is now actually possible to distinguish the icons for
different file types at this low resolution.  I think it looks pretty awesome!

One thing of note is that the forking code has changed and this means that the
"f" flag is no longer supported in 'guioptions'.  In other words, if you want
to disable automatic forking when starting the GUI from the Terminal then you
have to pass "-f" on the command line.  I hope nobody will be too upset about
this.  The benefits of this change are faster startup times (it's down to about
500 ms to open a new window on my machine now) and the 'autochdir' option
works properly.

Changes since snapshot 42:

  - Do inclusive search when opening files (Jonathon Mah)
  - Respect layout prefs when double-clicking an already open file
  - Fix two minor memory leaks
  - Ctrl-] works on German keyboard layout
  - The .viminfo file is written on Cmd-q
  - New 16x16 icons (Nico Weber)
  - Untitled window again opens on reopen event if requested in prefs
  - Fork earlier; fixes bug with 'autochdir', faster startup, "f" no longer
    supported in 'guioptions'
  - Some other minor bug fixes
  - Use latest runtime files and Vim patches

Björn