* Christopher Stone <listmeis...@thestoneforge.com> [111007 19:03]:
> On Oct 07, 2011, at 12:47, Tim Johnson wrote:
> >  I first used the following:
> >  sudo port install MacVim +python2.7 +huge
> >  NOTE: python2.7 came installed on the machine

> Hey Tim,
>
> MacPorts keeps its app-tree separate from Mac OS X's to keep from breaking
> anything system-related.
 Good idea.
 ---------
 Bye the way. I have run into some tough spots getting postfix and
 vsftpd to work. I really like the mutt/fetchmail/procmail/postfix
 approach and have never had any problem configuring them on ubuntu,
 but I've run into some walls. I posted these issues to

http://www.mac-forums.com/forums/os-x-operating-system/252706-postfix-opt-local-libexec-postfix-pickup-no-such-file-directory.html#post1306551
 and

http://www.mac-forums.com/forums/os-x-operating-system/252704-vsftpd-var-run-vsftpd-empty-deleted-password-not-accepted.html
 Have gotten no replies as I write.
 I hope that it is appropriate if I ask for a referral here:
 I.E. - would there be a better or more fitting ML or forum to
 submit those issues?
 thanks again
--
Tim