it seems that, my explore goes to the end...

gdb.c:24:24: sys/wait.h: No such file or directory
gdb.c:49:22: termio.h: No such file or directory
gdb.c: In function `exec_gdb':
gdb.c:983: error: storage size of 'tio' isn't known
gdb.c:987: error: `WNOHANG' undeclared (first use in this function)
gdb.c:987: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
gdb.c:987: error: for each function it appears in.)
gdb.c:992: error: `O_NOCTTY' undeclared (first use in this function)
gdb.c:1003: error: `TCGETA' undeclared (first use in this function)
gdb.c:1006: error: `ONLCR' undeclared (first use in this function)
gdb.c:1007: error: `VINTR' undeclared (first use in this function)
gdb.c:1011: error: `TCSETA' undeclared (first use in this function)
gdb.c: In function `gdb_close':
gdb.c:1199: error: `WNOHANG' undeclared (first use in this function)
gdb.c: In function `gdb_read':
gdb.c:2235: error: storage size of 'fds' isn't known
gdb.c:2238: error: `POLLIN' undeclared (first use in this function)
make: *** [gobj/gdb.o] Error 1

i just make the make_ming.mak work, and i try to compile Vim, but you
see,
gdbVim need termio.h which i exact know that mingw didn't have, and
never have.
because the same reason of i can't compile clewn: there are no term-
control library
in windows. so, i can just -- and only just, use gdbvim or clewn in
linux.

done, i'm going to reinstall my Ubuntu.... another boring and terrible
work...