David Fishburn wrote:
> On 12/10/08, Steve Laurie <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> I've tried to find what's causing this and can't.
>>
>> Currently, I'm working on an HTML doc and say for example, the cursor is
>> on a line that has only a </p> tag on it. I position the cursor to the
>> end of the line and press ENTER to go to the next line to begin the next
>> paragraph BUT... when I do, the preceding </p> tag indents itself 1 tab
>> space to the right.
>
> Can you show us the simple HTML that demonstrates this.
> Just to be sure, you didn't want to use <p/> instead right?
>
> The indent/html.vim file is designed to be customizable.
> You can control which tags should be indented and which shouldn't.
>
> This is done via your .vimrc.
>
> Dave

It's not entered as <p/>. Apart from the fact that I put my tags in by
keymappings, it happens with other tags as well. I just used <p></p> as
an example.

Here's an example of what I was saying:

        and if you try to edit it directly, you'll screw it up.
        To add/modify/delete anything from your crontab, use the
        following command:

When I press enter after the last </p> to get to the new line below it,
the above paragraph looks like:

        and if you try to edit it directly, you'll screw it up.
        To add/modify/delete anything from your crontab, use the
        following command:

and my new paragraph starts below the </p>. Eventually, it all works
itself over to the right hand side of the document.

Cheers,
Steve