On Wed, Mar 25, at 11:03 Paris wrote:
> quote: "it is not possible to use greek characters in command mode"
>
> May I ask why is that so? You said "command line" in our private
> exchange and I didn't understand what you were talking about.
>

>From :help 'langmap'
Your language characters will be understood as normal vim English characters
(according to the langmap mappings) in the following cases:
          o Normal/Visual mode (commands, buffer/register names, user mappings)
          o Insert/Replace Mode: Register names after CTRL-R
          o Insert/Replace Mode: Mappings
         Characters entered in Command-line mode will NOT be affected by
         this option.

Regards,
Agathoklis