>> Thanks for reporting the problem, even though I prefer to
>> see a real name in a message like this.
>
> Why?

Folks, could we please reduce the meta chat.

Most good advice on this list comes from people who have no need
to be here, and who have expressed a preference for bottom
posting and not wasting Bram's time.

While even the experienced Vimmer will occasionally learn
something, and it's all interesting, those who regularly answer
questions could very easily get by without needing to
participate.

Accordingly, I ask that we get back to Vim (although chat about
the Vim T-shirt of course is welcome). Resist the temptation to
add more comments.

John