On Thu 10 Sep 2009 at 19:58:03 PDT Linda W wrote:

>  (If you can't read this in HTML, you are deprived, and maybe, in the
>  internet "3rd world", my condolences, as documents structure can't be
>  properly represented in plain text, (unless your eyes have built-in
>  XML/HTML or LaTeX code interpretation).

I'm sorry, but my eyes got cross-eyed after reading your gratuitous
insult and I wasn't able to pay any more attention to your RFC.

I disagree with your claim that document structure can't be properly
represented in plain text, because I don't think document structure has
anything to do with fonts, point sizes, italics, underlining, etc.
Those are all matters of *appearance* not structure.