And this decision was made by a gender balanced committee, discussed
when?  Is this about Vim and how to make it better and use it for many
purposes or about forcing people into compliance ?

Gawd, I hate emacs -- because they are so 'you must do it our arcane way
and there is no other.  But I see vim is becoming the same way...very sad.

Are you saying there is a 'vim-use-use' list? for meta discussions n the
use of vim-use?  ;^)?

-l