On Thu, Sep 24, 2009 at 9:40 PM, Karthick Gururaj <
karthick.guru...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Thu, Sep 24, 2009 at 5:59 PM, Steven Woody <narkewo...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> > On Thu, Sep 24, 2009 at 8:14 PM, Karthick Gururaj
> > <karthick.guru...@gmail.com> wrote:

> seems
> >> Try ~/vimfiles/after/plugin/xyz.vim
> >
> > also doesn't work :(   yes, a.c is a typo, it is a.vim
>
> Oops. Sorry, are you on *nix? If yes, you must usually work at:
> ~/.vim/after/plugin/a.vim
>
> Basically, the after/ directory has the same structure as vimfiles/
> (or ~/.vim in *nix) itself.

I am on windows and running windows version of vim.  I just created the
~/.vim/plugin directory and move my script there.  Also doesn't work! it is
not loaded :(

   -- Schopenhauer

narke
public key at http://subkeys.pgp.net:11371 (narkewo...@gmail.com)