On Fri, Jan 08, 2010 at 06:02:08PM -0500, Matt Wozniski wrote:
You seem to be having two separate issues.  As far as getting the
mouse working, the only requirements are that a) your terminal
emulator supports sending mouse clicks to applications, b) you have
+mouse compiled into your vim (you do), and c) that the 'mouse' and
'ttymouse' options are set up to allow it.  Try :set mouse=a if you
haven't already, that might be all that's needed.  Otherwise, we'll
need more info.

ttymouse=TERM and mouse=a. What more info would you like? :)

Your other issue is talking to the X server.  If x forwarding is

This is working now, since I installed gpm-mouse.

--

.