Peng Yu 写道:
I have learned neither the language for vim scripting nor the language
for emacs scripting (which is lisp, right?). (I know mit-scheme, but I
have never used emacs) May I ask the following questions?

I know Lisp is very powerful. Is the language in vim as powerful?

For what type of tasks, it is more difficult to do in vim scripting
language than lisp in emacs? And for what type of tasks, it is easier
to do in vim scripting language than lisp in emacs?

In theory, a turing complete language could do anything.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turing_completeness

Two turing-complete languages are always inter-translatable.

It is said that Lisp is turing complete.

So if vim script is turing-complete, it is as powerful as Lisp.