I change the plugin name to "TxtBrowser" to reflect its original name and add
some new features:

1)Open the URL under cursor in Vim: Put the cursor to the link and use
":TxtBrowserUrl" or <Leasder>g to open the link,

2)Dictionary lookup for words under cursor. Put the cursor to the word and
use
":TxtBrowserWord" or <Leasder>f to open lookup result, Use ":help
txt-browser-dict" for how to customize your prefered web dictionary.

3)Search the web for words under the cursor by search engine. Put the cursor
the word and use ":TxtBrowserSearch" or <Leasder>s to open the search
result,
Use ":help txt-browser-search" for how to customize your prefered
dictionary.

All the features are expected to work where Vim works. Please report if you
find bugs and use ":help txtbrowser" for overview and details after install.