On Wed, Feb 17, 2010 at 4:29 PM, Vincent Arnoux
<vincent.arn...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I am sorry I was not clear enough... By "ship it with vim", I actually
> meant bundle the (Python|Lisp|Perl|Ruby|Whatever) interpreter with vim

I really really really (for i in {1..100}; echo really) wish that
nobody ever listen to your idea... ("Mom, I bought a shoe with socks
attached to it!")

What about a read: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unix_philosophy

And if my wish fail, I vote for having openoffice bundled in vim, so I
can use macros!

Or bundle a full OS on it, so we dont reinvent the wheel too... Ops,
sorry Emacs already did that, ohhh dammit, too slow... :(

^____^

Kazuo.

PS. This is a humorous email, only laugh dont be mad please XD.

--
«Dans la vie, rien n'est à craindre, tout est à comprendre»
Marie Sklodowska Curie.