> You can :set rightleft to reverse the whole split-window in gvim, or (on
> Linux) you can run Vim in a true-bidi terminal such as mlterm. When $TERM is
> "mlterm" at startup, Vim sets 'termbidi' which means that the terminal, not
> Vim, is in charge of bidirectional text display.

Thanks! However, :set leftright doesn't seem to reverse it back!

>> How can one configure different fonts for different languages /
>> unicode blocks? Or do you do it manually?
>
> I do it manually.

If you could explain how to do this, even if it is OT for the list, I
would greatly appreciate it. I have tried playing with all sorts of
config files in the past, both in my user directory and in system-wide
directories, and have gotten nowhere. I'm on Kubuntu 9.10, if it
matters.

Thanks!

--
Dotan Cohen

http://bido.com
http://what-is-what.com

Please CC me if you want to be sure that I read your message. I do not
read all list mail.