> Well, when I'm about to edit Arabic text (or the Arabic part of a
> multilingual page) I just do ":set gfn=Courier\ New\ 10" (using the GTK2
> format, because that's how my current gvim was compiled); similarly ":set
> gfn=FZKaiTi\ 16" (without the quotes in both cases, of course, as well as
> the next one) for Chinese, and ":set gfn=Bitstream\ Vera\ Sans\ Mono\ 8" to
> mappings to automate it, but in this case I think the game isn't worth the
> candle.

Thanks, Tony. I though that you meant that, for instance, Arabic would
show in font X and Latin might show in font Y. That would be a treat!
It could probably be done on a unicode-blocks level.

--
Dotan Cohen

http://bido.com
http://what-is-what.com

Please CC me if you want to be sure that I read your message. I do not
read all list mail.