On 05/01/2010 02:50 PM, Charlie Kester wrote:
Of course, if you're already over 13 (I'll be 60 next January ;-) ) the
birth date doesn't have to be bogus. :-)

You are less then 6 years my senior.

He's only eight months older than me.

I wonder whether this is typical for vim users?  Are we mostly a bunch
of aging baby-boomers who learned to use computers back in the 1970's?

Some of us are only a little more than half that age...

But I think the typically unifying factor for vim users is "wanting to edit text efficiently", not "used punched cards/tape" or "loaded my operating system & software from tape" :-)

-tim