On 01/05/10 22:26, stosss wrote:
On Sat, May 1, 2010 at 3:50 PM, Charlie Kester<corky1...@comcast.net>  wrote:
On Thu 29 Apr 2010 at 20:06:47 PDT stosss wrote:

On Thu, Apr 29, 2010 at 10:19 PM, Tony Mechelynck
<antoine.mechely...@gmail.com>  wrote:

Of course, if you're already over 13 (I'll be 60 next January ;-) ) the
birth date doesn't have to be bogus. :-)

You are less then 6 years my senior.

He's only eight months older than me.

I wonder whether this is typical for vim users?  Are we mostly a bunch
of aging baby-boomers who learned to use computers back in the 1970's?

To put it another way, is vim like a Volkswagen Beetle that we still
drive, partly because we've never had a car we liked better and partly
because it reminds us of our youth?

Hey! I resemble that remark! :) I'm not old! Just ask my kids. :)

You "look like" that remark? Really? Or maybe do you "resent" (feel indignation at) it? Or was the pun intended?

That means you were born the same month I was born, but five years earlier.

Best regards,
Tony.
--
"Tom Hayden is the kind of politician who gives opportunism a bad
name."