On 10/08/2010 12:25 p.m., Tom Link wrote:
>> AK: If I get you right, you've basically implemented a docstring
>> parser for VimL... do I read you?  Is this code published somewhere?
>
> I use this ruby script to generate help files from embedded comments
> similar to how rdoc works for ruby source files:
> http://github.com/tomtom/vimtlib/blob/master/ruby/vimdedoc.rb

> http://github.com/tomtom/vimtlib/blob/master/ruby/vimdedoc.txt
>
> Maybe it's of help.

I'm using the latest release of vim73 on Win XP and ruby 19.
By editing of vimdedoc.rb I'm getting the following errors:

--------------------
Error detected while processing C:\Programmi\Vim\vim73f\ftplugin\ruby.vim:
line   76:
NoMethodError: undefined method `synchronize' for #<Mutex:0x1763020>
line   93:
E121: Undefined variable: s:ruby_path
E15: Invalid expression: s:ruby_path

Regards,