On 8月20日, 下午4时35分, Christian Brabandt <cbli...@256bit.org> wrote:
> Hi eliweiq001!
>
> > And besides, when I
> > :call OpenLastModified(1)
>
> > there is an error:
>
> > Error detected while processing function OpenLastModified:
> > Line 5:
> > E684: list index out of range: -1
> > E15: Invalid expression: files[-1]
>
> What make you think, you were supposed to call it with the parameter 1?
> The optionally parameter to that function is supposed to be a path.
> Therefore the command :OpenLastModified was provided, that allows for
> tabcompleting a directory optionally.
>
> regards,
> Christian

Because I don't understand the function,  I just copy it and use it.

When I type :call OpenL
and press Tab, it will change to :call OpenLastModified(
another Tab, it will change to    :call OpenLastModified(1()
one more Tab, it will be            :call OpenLastModified(10()
one more Tab, it will be            :call OpenLastModified(100()
one more Tab, it will be            :call OpenLastModified(101(

So I don't know what does it mean.

If I :call OpenLastModified()
it will say that   Undefined variable: a:1 .........

If I put a directory to be the parameter, it will say Undefined
variable too.

Such as :call OpenLastModified(D:\) in windows, it will say
E121: Undefined variable: D:
E116: Invalid arguments for function OpenLastModified

Then I try :call OpenLastModified(.\) , it will say
E15: Invalid expression: .\)
E116: Invalid arguments for function OpenLastModified