I just uninstalled Vim 7.2 and did a clean install of Vim 7.3.3 on Windows
Vista using the binary from http://sourceforge.net/projects/cream/files. I am
using the _vimrc file I used with Vim 7.2. I now get dozens of E10 error
messages when editing _vimrc (does not happen with other files, only _vimrc).

Help for E10 suggested setting nocp, but I already have 'set nocp' at the top
of _vimrc. It also suggested removing the 'C' option from cpoptions. I tried
adding 'set cpoptions-=C to the top of _vimrc, but this did not help either.

I tried indvidually commenting out the lines in _vimrc that source
'vimrc_example.vim' and 'mswin.vim' but neither made any difference.

At this point I'm rather stuck. Thank you in advance for any help you can
provide.