First be sure you didn't also add it to the %ProgramFiles%\Vim\vim##
\vimrc  (where ## is your version number) file.  Before you do any of
the rest of this make sure you edit your _virmc file and the other
system file (if you have one) with NotePad or some other editor that
is not depending on the _vimrc file to make sure the line is really
gone.  You would do the same thing with a .emacs file on 'nix.  Do not
use the editor that uses that startup file to edit the starup file.
Use some other editor instead.  You could potentially end up with
recursion problems!

If the problem still exists, then it may be caused by your history
which is in two parts. The first part which is the most likely should
be here:

%UserProfile%\_viminfo

Personally, I hate a history because I am almost never doing the same
thing I was doing the last time with the same file.  I like to start
fresh just like I have never been there. So I finally created some
script files since I edit most of my files from the cmd.exe.  It is
much quicker to do a:

C:> cd \windows\system32\drivers\etc

than it is to navigate there in either My Computer or Windows
Exploder. Well, it is when you type 100+ WPM and I do. Here are my
scripts which I drop into a C:\Scripts\ folder. Be sure to add what
ever folder you put them in to the %Path%. The reason I use a C:
\Scripts\ folder is because I have run into problems if you have a
space in the path to what you are executing.  Why oh why didn't they
make it C:\Programs\  instead?  Here is where you can get the scripts:

http://www.SecureMecca.com/public/WinVim.7z
http://www.SecureMecca.com/public/WinVim.zip

Once they are in your %Path% if you do a:

C:\> gvimc file1.txt file2.txt

It will delete the %UserProfile%\_viminfo file before it starts the
edit but it will keep a history of the current editing session.  But
if you do a:

C:\> gvimi file1.txt file2.txt

It will not only delete %UserProfile%\_viminfo but will not record
anything for the editing session (my normal edit mode).  Now you know
why I start my edits using cmd.exe.  I am almost always using gvimi.
You could put this no history in the _vimrc file but I would NOT
advise you to do that! Most people want a history most of the time.
Oh yes, on Linux the history is of course in ~/.viminfo and deleting
it when you run into the problems like this MAY clean up the problem.

The second part is a backup of the file itself. So be sure you don't
also have a  %UserProfile%\_vimrc~ file.  The default is to backup the
file itself as well. I don't see that as a problem here but I do have
this set in my _vimrc (Windows) and .vimrc (Unix / Linux) files:

set nobackup

I use scripts that make backups of files with dates instead. What I am
suggesting is clear out ALL of the history so you are starting fresh.
You should not have a problem after doing that.  If you still have
problems, you somehow contaminated your Vim program files in
%ProgramFiles% .  I highly doubt that.