Reply to message «Re: grep quickfix window question»,
sent 23:31:39 16 October 2010, Saturday
by Simon Ruderich:

> Then please use an editor which makes handling text simple, like
> Vim. d} doesn't take very long.
But copy-pasting from/to vim does. And `more work' means that I should be more
careful when deciding what parts should be deleted, not that I have any
problems
with removing them. Vim cannot do this job for me.

> And please follow the customs on this mailing list - which is
> quoting the relevant part of the message and removing the rest.
Nobody sais that to people who do overquoting. And nobody said that to me
before
I omitted copying the text up.