Mattias Fliesberg wrote:

> I noticed that persistent undo stopped working for files on a sshfs
> mounted filesystem when I set undodir. Is this a "feature" or a bug?

Relevant details are missing.  Please explain more clearly.  Such as,
what is "sshfs"?  How do you use it?  What do you set 'undodir' to?
How do you notice that persistent undo stopped working?

--
GALAHAD: No, please.  Please! I can defeat them!  There's only a hundred.
GIRLS:   He will beat us easily.  We haven't a chance.