Rahul wrote:
Worked like a charm! ;-) Yes,Rahul, you could certainly use Txtfmt for
this purpose. Txtfmt gives you a sort of rich text highlighting
capability in any sort of text file: you can apply foreground and
background colors, as well as all combinations of bold, underline,
italic, etc... You can even nest Txtfmt regions within other file types.
So, for example, if you had a syntax named "todo" for your TODO lists,
you could do...

Works perfectly for my use! Thanks a lot Brett and Christian! Sorry
for the delay in getting back; I got distracted in between.

Excellent plugin!!!

No problem. Glad you find it useful.
Brett Stahlman

--