On Tue, Feb 8, 2011 at 22:30, AK <andrei....@gmail.com> wrote:
> Sometimes (often?) clicky m-models are sold on ebay. I bought a lot
> of 9 about 10 years ago and they still work great even though they
> were made in '84! I paid ~$25 for the lot. They're regular layout,
> not ergonomic, though, but I don't mind that.  -ak

Yes, but they all want $50-$80 shipping to Israel! I buy on ebay
often, but usually from European or Asian sellers. Another issue is
the need for a $15 USB/ps2 adaptor that costs an additional $15 to
ship. At that point I'm already well past $100 and a new Cherry-based
keyboard is right in range.

--
Dotan Cohen

http://gibberish.co.il