Hello, I have just installed vim 7.3. When I try to start gvim, I got
the following error message:

The program 'gvim' received an X Window System error.
The error was 'BadAlloc (insufficient resources for operation)'.
  (Details: serial 503 error_code 11 request_code 53 minor_code 0)
  (Note to programmers: normally, X errors are reported
asynchronously;
   backtrace from your debugger if you break on the gdk_x_error()
function.)

Does anybody know what is happening here? I would appreciate any
input. BTW, I am running vim on Solaris.

Thanks, everybody.