Dear all,

I am working on a linux server and it's difficult for me to ask our engineer
to install new plugin for editing .py file with vim.
Does anyone has experience make vim more python syntax highlighting
(generally more easier for python script editing) by
only add new configuration lines in .vimra or creating other files?
for the current purpose, I mainly use python for data processing, scientific
computation and ploting. (numpy, matplotlib, netCDF python interface,
pandas, etc)

Thanks for any help,

Chao

Chao YUE
Laboratoire des Sciences du Climat et de l'Environnement (LSCE-IPSL)
UMR 1572 CEA-CNRS-UVSQ
Batiment 712 - Pe 119
91191 GIF Sur YVETTE Cedex
Tel: (33) 01 69 08 29 02; Fax:01.69.08.77.16