On 2012-01-31 Tim Chase <v...@tim.thechases.com> wrote:

> > Hmm… good question. My .Xresources file says:
> >
> > Rxvt.font: xft:Mono:pixelsize=13
>
> Was that  for the good font  or the bad font?  And is it
> only dependent  on the font-name,  or does it  behave if
> you just change the font size?

I just  did some  more tests. The  result: It  occurs with
different fonts and different  font sizes. So, probably no
font issue.

> Just to add to the pool of data, what does the output of
> :version have  to say about  "builtin_terms", "terminfo"
> and  "termresponse"  (and   note  there's  a  difference
> between "+"  and "++"  for some  of those  settings). It
> might  also helpful  to  know the  settings for  various
> term-related settings:
>
>    :set ttybuiltin? term? tenc?

++builtin_terms +terminfo +termresponse

:set ttybuiltin? term? tenc?
ttybuiltin
term=rxvt-unicode
termencoding=

Hopefully  this sheds  some  light on  the  source of  the
trouble.  I have  to admit  that  I'm no  expert in  those
things, it had always worked for me.

Marco