I would like to know if it is possible in a future gvim release to add
a horizontal ruler like the actual vertical ruler (set ruler)
(p.e. set:coruler --> set column ruler)

I would like to see always the columnnumbers
123456789*123456789*123456789* etc

I know there is a plugin to add a horizontal ruler in the text (which
I use often) but putting it in the text moves the text (changes the
line numbers of the text).

I also added the column number info in the statusbar but in this case
I have to click on every column to see where I'am