Well neither of them worked on my Duo 230 (in it's Duo Dock) running
System 7.5.5. Oh well, I'd guess it just doesn't work on the older
macs... (I can get files back and forth using my G3 Minitower- It has
a wireless card that works in 10.4, so I copied the files from my
Intel iMac to that, then from there I boot it into OS 9, and used a
crossover ethernet to connect it to the ethernet NuBus card in my
DuoDock. I use the serial port for my IIsi and Plus... Man that goes
slow..) Anyways, I guess the only way to check on system stats is the
About this Computer dialog box.

        -Cyrus