Hi all,

A quick search on the web I was able to find the following:

On Mar 17, 2009, at 5:19 PM, chrisA wrote:

> trag wrote:
>> There was a shareware app, IIRC which pretty much did what ASP does,
>> but with more detail and for older Macs.   I wish I could remember
>> what it was called.
>
> Maybe you're thinking of TattleTech? V2.84 is now free:
>
> http://nyi.mac.tucows.com/files/tattletech.sit
> ----
> "What is TattleTech?

> System Requirements
>
> TattleTech 2.80 or higher is compatible with System 7 or higher on
> machines with a 68020 or newer processor.

> Versions 2.59 and lower,however, will run on the 68000 series under
> System 7.
Sorry This is 2.58:
(http://freegroups.net/macos_files/macos_files/Programming/
tattletech-258.hqx)

Does any one have 2.59? I have tried several site and no luck.

> You will need
> Version 2.17 for System 6 and older systems."

(http://www.euronet.nl/users/mvdk/System6_Downloads/tt2.17.sea.bin)

Thanks,
Mike