Hello,

--- On Wed, 3/18/09, jacksonjh...@googlemail.com <jacksonjh...@googlemail.com>
wrote:

> I'm currently bidding on an SE30 on eBay with the
> intention of gutting it and replacing it with a shiny mac mini and a 9"
> colour lcd screen.

I have to ask: why an SE/30 specifically?  Is it simply because you spotted one
going for little money on eBay?  Or are there deeper, nostalgia-related reasons
for singling out an SE/30 (versus, say, a plain SE or other compact Mac) for a
mod?

Did you try a post to the Mac Uk list?  Something tells me there is, very
likely, a bare case lingering in someone's garage that was part of a project
derailed by parenthood/alien abduction/farm machinery mishap.  Why allow it to
continue to take up space in *their* garage when it could be taking up space in
yours? :P

http://lowendmac.com/lists/mac-uk.shtml

Just an idea. [shrugs]

Best,