I have to throw my hat into the ring. Unless the SE/30 is non-
functional in an un-repairable sort of way, then get an SE, Plus or
Classic which are far more plentiful. If you MUST HAVE an SE/30 case,
which is the better looking of the two SE cases, then keep all of the
working internals intact and sell them on eBay, or perhaps keep your
eyes open and get yourself an empty SE case to install them into –
 they turn up on eBay all the time for MacQuariums – you will
definitely make a profit on a whole unit. I assume you want to get
started on this project right away which is why you don't wait for one
to turn up now (which would also cost you a lot less in shipping and
total cost). Be prepared to pay a LOT more for a working SE/30 – it is
a very desirable Mac to upgrade and maintain functionally.

There are many tutorials around the net for modding old Macs. Have a
look through this thread which summarizes them all pretty well.

http://68kmla.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=9191