John Teffer wrote:
> On Jul 5, 2009, at 11:50 AM, Scott Holder wrote:
>

>> I haven't been able to make it do it again since sending the original
>> note. There must be some specific key or key combinations that
>> trigger it.
>>

> I have a keyboard that does the same thing. I seem to remember it
> doing it mostly when it was left alone for a while. I never saw it
> happen, but I would often come back to the computer after a few hours
> to find that it had typed "Hello datacomp" into whatever I was
> working on.

I still haven't managed to make it do it again after the initial couple
times. I've used it, left it sit, and it doesn't do it. When it was
happening, it seemed to be happening pretty quickly. There must be some
trigger or something that I'm not hitting now.

Incidentally, I have my Classic hooked up to the internet via a serial
cable through a Powerbook Duo 210 running ipnetrouter and an Ultradock.
I have a Dayna Pocket SCSI/Link, but I can't find the AC adapter and it
seems to have an odd power plug that nothing else I've found with the
right voltage/polarity fit. I'm sure it's up in my attic somewhere :) I
rather doubt the connection speed is the speed bottleneck anyway, so I'm
happy with the setup I have.

I have it running MacWeb 2.0, BetterTelnet, ircle, and a couple other
internetty apps. Pretty remarkable that it works as well as it does. I
wish I could find an SSH client that would work; none I've tried seems
to like the 68000.

Scott