Agreed.
I was at Kinko's about a month ago which was purchased by Federal Express
several years ago. Now Kinkos is a drop off point for Fed Ex. Anyway, when I
was there I saw a sign that said Fed Ex would box up and ship and it was
guaranteed.

I was going to go see what he has, post it here and if there is something
that someone wants, get  a quote from Fed Ex to box and ship and you can
decide if its worth it or not.

A little gas and a little of my time and maybe one of you might be grateful
enough to help me figure out why my Classic won't mount my external hard
drive. Plus I'm just a hell of a nice guy and the next thing I know, some
jerk is accusing me of scamming you all.

No good deed goes unpunished, I guess. What a world!

But you are right about Moose. It seems that he wants someone to pay him a
lot of money for the lot. Maybe someone in the business will. Someone who
has the time and space to resell everything individually and make a profit.

I'm beginning to think thats what has happened. It's been a week and he does
not seem interested in letting come to his place.