>From: Lee Tucker <ltuc...@hiwaay.net>

>Hi,
>>Anybody have an idea where I can find the utilites/driver for my Powerbook
>>145 or PB1400 for an EZ Drive 135.  I got it free with several cartridges so
>>thought I’d see if I could get it working.  Googled and looked on some of the
>>“old driver sites” but the links to this seem to be dead.
>>Thanks

The the most current and last SyQuest driver is SyQuest Utilities 4.0.1.

The System requirements for it states:  "... fully compatible with System 7.0
and above running on 68020 and PowerPC Macintosh computers."

Prior to SyQuest Utilities older SyQuest drives like 44, 88, 200 MB and others
shipped with various versions Silverlining Lite. I have copies of both drivers
if you need them.

I still use SyQuest Utilities 4.0.1 for the EZ 130 & 230 and the old 5 1/4"-
200 MB drives with Systems 7.5.5 thru 9.2.2.

The older SyQuest drives seem to last forever, too bad SyQuest had such serious
problems with their larger capacity drives like the 1 GB SparQ and 1.5 GB
SyJet.  ---glen