From: vintage-macs@googlegroups.com [mailto:vintage-m...@googlegroups.com]
On Behalf Of Don Wakefield
Sent: Friday, October 16, 2009 9:20 AM
To: ++ VintageMac.group
Cc: ++ GAMUG.group
Subject: IW-I value?

I have an ImageWriter I with appropriate cabling to attach to the round
Apple printer plug, which I am going to put up for sale soon.

My question is: what would be a realistic price? Has this unit fallen
completely off the "value" table or conversely, has it slipped into the
"rare and collector" world?

Any info would be appreciated.

Don Wakefield
DTPetc! (DeskTop Productions et cetera!)
Ballwin, Missouri, USA